Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring time

"the magic float!"
Been looking through some favorite pictures and really missing Lenny. He is at a VW mechanic's shop waiting to be worked on as there was already a few ahead of him. The mechanic did say that when he drove it up to the bay it sounded like it was a lifter and a misfire. So I am hoping his right! We are not in any way mechanics and we can fix a few things here and there. But for now I'd like to get have everything looked over and fixed up since its looking like we may be on the road again soon and don't want to have silly little problems here and there along the way. An experienced eye would do Lenny real good right about now. So soon we will be back on the road again with many more adventures as we have a LOT of catching up to do!
Its great to hear that new people are finding my blog useful and inspiring! I hope that you start going to Bus campouts and maybe I'll see you at one someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment