Monday, July 5, 2010

Paint almost finished!


Going to finish up the paint in a little bit. I finished most of it Friday but didn't have one of the colors I needed, but now I do!
As you may be able to see, the yellow part needs to be the perry winkle blue (actually called Peek-a-boo Blue) so I just need to spray that today, and some finishing touches. Plus the hatch needs to be finished as well.

Its funny because the other day as I was getting ready to go out and work on the paint- somebody drove by and I heard them say "hippy van". LOL guess its going to be a "hippy van" no matter what I do.

2 comments:

  1. I just had to write to you! 'Referred to your blog through vandwellers--gotta love those folks. Anyway...

    Hubby and I are proud owners of a 71 Westy, for little over two months now. : ) I will follow your blog and would love for you to follow mine as well? You can follow the 'Writing & Wanderlust' link from my Author Website at http://www.pennyespinoza.com.

    We are only just beginning our restoration of Peniki (my name is Penny, hubby is Nicolas...Nico for short, our daughter is Nixi). Together...we are Peniki; a nickname our family gave us. Either way, I love what you've done with your van. And...I wanted to say--The Hippie Van thing is something that hubby and I get ALL the time. lol

    Happy and Safe Travels to You! Hope to hear from you soon.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I just now finally understood how to read thru my comments and just now saw this! Your link did not work at the moment... but shoot me an email sometime! I would love to know how your restoration is going and if you need any help, please feel free to email me, I will try to help out in every way that I can! happy travels and remember, restoration takes a lot of l-o-v-e!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete