...well Most of it. Friday I went out and bought a sander from Lowe's Hardware for $30, some wire brushes, large & small and some gritty sandpaper, then went to town on the rust Saturday. I would say we got about 70% of the rust off. I worked on the front while Trey worked on the sliding door. I didn't get any pictures of the rust spots on the door, but I did take a few of the front in before & after.
The Front after Priming!!:
Trey workin on the sliding door, I will have to get an after shot, it looks way better now.
The major damage around the driver's side headlight still needs a ton of work, but at least that's whats mostly left of it. Within this next week I hope to get the windshield out, plus the other windows so I can check out the rust situation under the seals... I am pretty sure it won't be too bad... But I won't be sure til I look! I also have new seals for everything, so I know I won't have issues with leaks.
I took some pics of the painted sink cabinet & X fridge... Excuse the mess:
When you open the X-fridge/ now storage space:
Yay! Trey & I brought the bumpers home so we can sand them & prime/paint them at home. I'm still deciding if I want to paint it myself using that $75 method (as proven to work for some folks), borrow/rent a sprayer, or try to find a shop who has a pretty good deal... I'm feeling pretty lazy after this weekend :P