Saturday, June 21, 2014

A journey and an end.

It's been quite a while since I've updated.. I have not had the heart to log on and post.
 Last summer Lenny was having a valve stick, then he was overheating consistently.  I had him back and forth to mechanics before I finally let him go.  I just did not have the drive in me to continue with engine troubles.  Looking back, I am very sad and sometimes regretful.  However, a dependable vehicle that can drive a normal speeds is what I really needed to invest in.  One day I do hope to have another VW Bus...

Good bye Lenny, I always miss you.



For now, you can find me at my new blog: http://herbalayshus.blogspot.com/  which is completely non VW related; but about making healthy meals delicious, nutritious and easy! Check it out, its Herbalicious

No comments:

Post a Comment