Monday, July 11, 2011

Reclaim The Skyline

Lenny is in the shop this week getting a much needed break job. I miss him already! In two weeks will be driving up to High Country Bus Festival in Crumpler, North Carolina. This was our first camp out in the Bus as we got him on the road just a day before! It will be great to celebrate our anniversary with other Buses, tubing on the New River, and beautiful mountain air.
Stay tuned for more things VW!

In the meanwhile I have started a new blog, on my garden, things I make and new ideas. Please follow me here too as I will be updating this one more frequently. I am going to be learning how to do things on my own- from growing plants to making breads and sauces. I also will be posting different ideas I have about ways of life, etc. Check it out!

Bell & Jalapeno Peppers thriving~ now getting too hot for sad tomatoes, beans and cucumbers. Although there is hope! A cool, wet week ahead may help some fruits blossom! Beans have been pulled up and replaced with garlic and potatoes.

Potato sprouting up~ take a sprouting tato, cut each eye out & plant a bit apart

No comments:

Post a Comment